Welcome Back to an Exciting New School Year at Killian Elementary!!! As the first day of school approaches, I am sure students are eagerly waiting to reconnect with friends, rock their new clothes or latest kicks, and most importantly meet their new teacher!😁 This time of year always gives me a great sense of excitement because I know I will meet fresh and eager little minds that will be shaped and molded throughout the year to become the great leaders and thinkers of our future. As we venture through the year together, let's keep in mind the word UBUNTU, which means, "I am because we are." In order for our children to be successful, we must work together as I can not do this alone. This word will guide our classroom throughout the year, for, "how can one of us be happy if all the others are sad?" I look forward to meeting each and every one of you. Let's "Fuel the Flame" together!

What's Happening Now